Map of freelance journalists (for photographers click here)
How to use this map
There are four ways to search and navigate our map:
1. Click in the field to the right of the magnifying glass in the bottom left-hand corner of the map and enter a search location or post code - eg London or EC1. Click on any of the pins marked "j" to see the freelancer's name and a link to their full details on Journalism.co.uk.
2. Click on any of the cluster markers (the coloured circles with a number in the centre) to zoom into that area (a cluster marker is created whenever there is a high concentration of freelancers, as represented by the pins).
3. Hold down the shift key on your keyboard and then click and drag a marquee (red square or rectangle) around the area you want to zoom in on. Repeat as necessary to zoom in further.
4. Use the zoom and navigation tools in the top left-hand corner of the map to move around it and zoom in and out of the areas you want to view.
- Advertise here: Contact
- Andrew Brimson 01273 384293